- This recipe is ideal as a starter or as a lunchtime or late night snack. It tastes just wonderful !
- 1. Cook the black/chilli pudding slices on a baking sheet or tray under a medium grill.
- 2. When nearly cooked through, place the slices of goat's cheese on top of the black pudding slices and return to grill under a low heat.
- 3. Combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a teacup.
- 4. When the goat's cheese has softened and gone very light brown, remove from grill and transfer to a serving plate.
- 5. Garnish with the salad leaves and a few chopped cherry tomatoes and then drizzle the plate with the balsamic dressing.
- 6. Serve and enjoy !
- For two people as a starter:
- 2 slices black/chilli pudding
- 2 slices of goat's cheese (with rind)
- 1-2 teaspoons of Modena Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Clear honey
- Mixed salad leaves and a few cherry tomatoes.