This recipe is ideal as a starter or as a lunchtime or late night snack. It tastes just wonderful !
1. Cook the black/chilli pudding slices on a baking sheet or tray under a medium grill.
2. When nearly cooked through, place the slices of goat's cheese on top of the black pudding slices and return to grill under a low heat.
3. Combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a teacup.
4. When the goat's cheese has softened and gone very light brown, remove from grill and transfer to a serving plate.
5. Garnish with the salad leaves and a few chopped cherry tomatoes and then drizzle the plate with the balsamic dressing.
6. Serve and enjoy !
For two people as a starter:
2 slices black/chilli pudding
2 slices of goat's cheese (with rind)
1-2 teaspoons of Modena Balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of Clear honey
Mixed salad leaves and a few cherry tomatoes.